Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nailene Girls - We are Back!

Good Afternoon Nailene Girls

It has been a long time since we have written to you! I just wanted to say hello and hope you guys are still interested in our product and brand! We have an updated Nailene Facebook page that you should check out and a new blog that is posted on our website! Stay posted on our FB page we are going to be doing great giveaways, contests, and more! We will also be sending out a newsletter for our 2012 product and I hope you guys are as excited as I am because its going to be some fabulous product!

Xoxo
Nailene

3 comments:

  1. it's a very interesting blog for me thank you !

    Fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if you consider linking to my website on your page? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Cailyn
    cailynxxx gmail.com

    ReplyDelete